See the islands in a different way: walking, hiking, ...
Enjoy a round of golf in the Balearic Islands, a wonderful place to play the sport.
We invite you to dive into our pages and discover all the information you need to know about diving.
Warmer and clean water let us sailing, diving or slipping enjoying the sea contact.
Enjoy some of the most attractive destinations when it comes to doing one of the mostly widely practised sports, cycling with the most attractive routes that can be done.
Enjoy your stay with the tourist attractions and activities of Balearic Islands..
Mallorcas best online activity guide
The emblematic places but of our Islands, visit our culture...
Enjoy a well-deserved rest and take care your Health in the beauty and SPA centers of our islands.
One of the first companies of Balloons travel. Today's fleet has eight Mallorca Balloons balloons with different capacity and several vans to offer a much wider where large groups are not a problem
We will organize and propose ideas for your personalized trip to the island of Mallorca. We help you to find out what to do, how to do it, when and where. All this will be adapted to your budget and availability.
|Enter the code shown::|
Your message has been sent.
Your message has not been sent. Please check the fields and try it again.
- Balearic Islands - Cultural and Festival activities for the month of May in the Balearic Islands.
- Balearic Islands - The Three Wise Men …in the Balearic Islands
- Balearic Islands - Golf tourism in the Balearic Islands
- Balearic Islands - Do you want to plan your trip to the Balearic Islands?
- Majorca - Demons, fire, singing and bagpipes on the magical night of Sant Anthoni.
- Majorca - Handicrafts Route's
- Majorca - Christmas and its traditions: activities, acts, exhibitions, etc...
- Majorca - Christmas: La Sibil.la, prophetical song
- Majorca / Bunyola -Visit to "Jardins d'Alfàbia": Mediterranean gardens
- Majorca / Montuïri - Dancing with the ...... ‘ Cossiers’.
- Majorca / Palma - Excursion through the 'Call' or ‘Jewish district’ of Palma.
- Majorca / Palma - Palma, a coveted capital.
- Majorca / Palma - The Palma "Patio" Route
- Majorca / Palma - Saint Sebastian fills the city of Palma with music.
- Majorca / Palma - Night Life in Palma
- Majorca / Pollensa - 'Mare de déu dels Àngels' Festivity: Patron Saint of Pollença (Moors and Christians).