We developed an exclusive restaurants and catering guide for you to find the perfect establishment for any occasion. You will find the fusion kitchen and the origin kitchen; the traditional and the international kitchen; Take away, fast food and food from the market… Furthermore, we give you information about different events: marriages and communions, business dinner, competitions, or boat catering…
The on the Balearic Islands made wines are of good quality and have a grand international prestige. The wines of the islands are under tutelage of the Denominaciones de Origen (DO) (certificate of origin) and represent a sector on the height of the Balearic gastronomy.
The traditional kitchen of the Balearic Island is very healthy, rich in nutrients and varied. It is based on natural products, which were cultivated and harvested on the islands. It is a paradigm of the Mediterranean nutrition.
|Enter the code shown::|
Your message has been sent.
Your message has not been sent. Please check the fields and try it again.
- Balearic Islands - Cultural and Festival activities for the month of May in the Balearic Islands.
- Balearic Islands - The Balearic Island countryside
- Balearic Islands - The Three Wise Men …in the Balearic Islands
- Balearic Islands - Active Tourism, an alternative.
- Majorca - Autumn cakes: ‘Bunyols’
- Majorca - How to buy ecological products on the Internet
- Majorca - Demons, fire, singing and bagpipes on the magical night of Sant Anthoni.
- Majorca - Official denomination of origin: Majorcan Ensaïmada.
- Majorca - The olive oil: essence of the Mediterranean.
- Majorca - the Sobrassada
- Majorca / Binissalem - The best wines of Mallorca: Binissalem.
- Majorca / Montuïri - Dancing with the ...... ‘ Cossiers’.
- Majorca / Palma - Ca'n Joan de s'Aigo ice-cream and chocolate parlour. Since 1700.
- Majorca / Pollensa - 'Mare de déu dels Àngels' Festivity: Patron Saint of Pollença (Moors and Christians).